Balance Performance employs a team of over 30 highly qualified and experienced professionals. The Balance team is multi-disciplinary and consists of some of the most highly experienced and talented therapists, doctors, coaches and specialists in the UK.
Balance’s facilities are state-of-the-art from Alter-G ‘antigravity treadmill to Trigger Point Performance Therapy, KT Tape to Kettlebells, sophisticated use of movement to straightforward intensity of effort. The Balance team take time to educate their clients so they are fully informed, engaged and empowered to maintain their own health and well-being
We are delighted to be working with Henman Communications to develop our PR strategy and plans. The lead into London 2012 is a very exciting time for Balance Performance. We have recently opened our new studio in Fulham to take our innovative approach and expertise to the people of West London. We will also be launching a new website and announcing some new brand ambassadors shortly”
Scott Morris, Performance Director, Balance Performance Physiotherapy
Henman Communications was appointed by Balance Performance Physiotherapy to raise awareness of their physiotherapy, sports performance and well-being services in the sport, health and fitness and medical media.
- Creation of an integrated PR strategy and plan
- PR strategy to include all three London physiotherapy clinics and
- PR strategy around health & fitness products:
- KT Tape,
- TPT (Trigger Point Therapy),
- Alter G ‘anti-gravity’ treadmill,
- Crosscore 180.
- Kettle Bells
- Media packs: core messages, information sheets, testimonials, visuals, video, staff biographies
- Filming, editing and distribution of video testimonials with:
- Dion Harrison (Triathlon)
- Claire Bennett (Fencing)
- Press release drafting and media distribution
- Press cuttings books & media evaluation reports
- Setting up & managing one-to-one media interviews
- Creation of brand ambassador programme with elite athletes
- Advice on: marketing strategy, HTML newsletters, marketing collateral, The Virgin London Triathlon and The Virgin London Marathon exhibitions, internal communications.